Monday, September 16, 2019

NANABANANA'S NO NONSENSE PARENTING TIPS eBook





I have written my 1st Amazon Kindle eBook, NANABANANA'S NO NONSENSE PARENTING TIPS WISDOM: which is a compilation of past post I wrote on my parenting blog, NANABANANA WISDOM.

It has all kinds of good parenting tips from someone who has been taking care of, nurturing, developing, and just loving children for over 43 years.

Throughout, I have studied positive parenting methods and have successfully implemented many of them.

I raised 3 children, helped raise 4 of my grandkids (of which I now have 8) and have taken care of many other children. It's been my gift and I'm darn good at it.

I priced my book very reasonably at $2.99 because I wanted everyone who needs it to be able to afford it and this is the link:




You can also find me on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram,  LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, and Tumblr.

And for unique products that "YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOUR NEEDED OR WANTED", hop on over to my YouTube Channel, RA&B PRODUCT SERVICES.

While you're there,  make sure to smash the "LIKE" & "SUBSCRIBE" buttons and ring that "NOTIFICATION BELL" so YOU can get the very latest videos/products available.    

But, most of all, please "SHARE" this video. You never know WHEN or WHO it might help.

Remember:  DARE TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS - REALITY!

Yours Truly,   Susan Haselwood 






No comments:

Post a Comment