Sunday, September 15, 2019

CHARGE YOUR DEVICES ON THE GO . . . WHEN THERE'S NOWHERE TO PLUG IN




My ANCHOR PORTABLE 2-IN-1 CHARGER has saved me quite a few times when there was nowhere to plug in my device.



I've used it so many times to charge up my phone or the tablets that my grandchildren love to play games on (those games use a lot of power.

It gave my device a full charge in just few minutes and then still had enough charging power for two more devices.

I tell you what, it definitely comes in handy and its so lightweight I don't feel the weight of it AT ALL.

This is a MUST HAVE for all moms, grandmothers, and just to have it for yourself because YOU'LL be mighty happy YOU have one when that time comes and YOU can't plug in.

So before YOU'RE caught without on, get YOURS today by clicking on the link:

https://tinyurl.com/y3qhjaqw


You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,  LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, and Tumblr.

And for unique products that "YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOUR NEEDED OR WANTED", hop on over to my YouTube Channel, RA&B PRODUCT SERVICES.

While you're there,  make sure to smash the "LIKE" & "SUBSCRIBE" buttons and ring that "NOTIFICATION BELL" so YOU can get the very latest videos/products available.    

But, most of all, please "SHARE" this video. You never know WHEN or WHO it might help.

Remember:  CONTINUE MAKING YOUR DREAMS - REALITY!

Yours Truly,   Susan Haselwood aka   - THE TIE LADY -






No comments:

Post a Comment